Event Time and Date
The University Conduct Board (UCB) is a hearing board comprised of faculty, staff, and students, that hears cases involving the alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
The University Conduct Council (UCC) is a board comprised of faculty, staff, and students, that hears cases from students who are requesting an appeal of their outcome involving an alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
Being a student board member is both a unique leadership opportunity and an excellent way connect with other students, faculty, and staff within the SMU community.
The SMU student conduct system is designed to be an educational system, one that promotes growth, understanding, responsibility and accountability. The University Conduct Board and University Conduct Council are pivotal parts of the process.
In order to be considered as a board member:
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Students must be free from any violations of the Student Code of Conduct during their term of service.
Must be submitted electronically by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 28, 2017
- Complete the personal information and essay questions below.
- You will be notified if you are selected for an interview by 5pm on April 25th. Interviews will occur between April 27-May1, 2017.
- If selected, you MUST attend required training on Thursday, May 4, 2017
You must provide a description in order for your event to be listed on the University Calendar or the Friday Update.
Student Conduct & Community Standards
Please list any co-sponsoring organizations or departments.
Is a ticket required for this event?
How much are tickets?
Is this a fundraising event?
Info Session/Recruitment Event